General Practitioner doctor
– Red Sea University – Port Sudan, Sudan
2009 – 2015
-MBBS Medicine and Health Sciences,
Second Class-Division One.
Khorfakkan Health Center/ Eastern Area – Sharjah
Responsibilities & Achievements :-
– Assessing pediatric patients before receiving vaccine, with
routine checkup for autism and speech delaying disorder.
– Assessment and treatment of Covid19 positive patients with full
follow up until discharge.
– GP doctor in Emergency &cold cases with Examine the patients,
take their histories, order laboratory tests/radiological
procedures and give proper medications.
– Provide counseling and support to patients and their families on
a wide range of health and lifestyle issues.
– Report births, deaths, and contagious and other diseases to
– Transferring patients to hospitals when needed.
Lio Medical Center – Fujairah, UAE
April 2020–Till June 2021
# Responsibilities & Achievements :-
– Evaluation, treatment and follow-up of dermatological patients.
– Making cosmetology procedures as (mesotherapy, Fractional
– Order the necessary/required examinations and x-rays for
– Provide counseling for walking patients.
LICENCE & REGISTRATION
From UAE: Pass the exam from MOH to be G.P Doctor
(Evaluation Letter with license no D60287).
– From UAE: Pass EMSTRAX exam on 15.12.2019 with score 74%.
– From Sudan: Fully Registered in Sudan Medical Council as
General Practitioner since 5/11/2017 Registration Number
– IELTS: Overall Score 5.5 (at 11-May-2019).
TRAINING & COURSES
– Wared Program, operation system for the whole government’s
hospital & health center in UAE.
– CME (40 Hours).
– Certification of ECG course. (Place: Port Sudan, Time: 2015).
– Training course for doctors under internships organized by the
ministry of health. (Place: Khartoum, Time: August 2017).
– Certification of first aid from a non-frontier rescuers
organization. (Place: Port Sudan, Time: December 2012).