Dr. Kaydar M. Al-Chalabi
Dr. Kaydar M. Al-Chalabi has the following qualifications:
- M.B.Ch.B.: June 1980 College of Medicine / University of Mosul – IRAQ
- M.Sc.: Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation (Grade very good) August 1989 Faculty of Medicine Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons/Glasgow UK(FRCP/Glasgow)
- BMD testing Machine for Osteoporosis Q Diagnostic Ultrasound for Musculoskeletal System
- Diagnosis, Management, Treatment and Rehabilitation of:
All Rheumatologicla Conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis. Osteoporosis, Gouty, Arthritis. Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatic Fever, Psoriatic Arthritis…Etc
- Intra-articular, Intra-Lesional and Trigger Pains injection
- Local pains: Neck Pain. Back Pain. Joints Pain. Muscle and Bone Pain, Neuropathic Pain.
- Stroke, Hemiplegia, traumatic Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis, Peripheral Neuropathies, Cerebral Palsy…etc.
- Spine and Spinal Cord Injuries:
Paraplegia, Tetraplegia, Spasticity, Pressure Sores.
- Neurological bladder & Neurogenic Bowel Dysfunction
Management 8 Rehabilitation.
- Urodynamic Tasting, Pelvic Floor Muscles Stimulation for Stress Incontinence.
- Male Neurogenic infertility Rehabilitation.
- Sport injuries Knees, Ankles. And all other joints.
- Amputations: Upper Limbs, Lower Limbs Management,Rehabilitation & Prostheses
Medical Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy Department Services:
- Physiotherapy |Equipments:
- Supervised by Qualified Professional Physiotherapist.
- Ultrasonic Therapy. Laser Therapy. Electra- Therapy IFT coupled with Vacuum Therapy, Heat Therapy ,Cervical and Lumbar Spines Traction, TENS , Infra-Red, Parafin Wax bath . Cryotherapy . Moist Hydrcollater Heat Therapy.
A Fully Equipped GYM For:
- Strengthening of Muscles.
- Gait TRAINING.
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation.
- Aerobic Conditioning.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning.
- To improve general health of the patient.
- Domiciliary Physiotherapy (Home Physiotherapy): All Medical Assistive Device, Splints, Braces, Orthopedic Devices. Orthotics & Prosthetics & Laboratory Tests (taken on site) & All radiological Investigations, Urodynamic Study & EMG are outsources in & from well Accredited advanced Sources & Centers.
- Specialist Physician In Physical Medicine ,Rheumatology And Rehabilitation.
RMRC(Rheumatology, Rehabilitation Medicine And Physiotherapy Clinic)
Royal Medical Center
- Acting CEO & Chairperson of JCI Accreditation Committee:
Neuro-Spinal Hospital/ Dubai.(October/2005- June/ 2011).In addition to practicing as Specialist Physician In Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation,
- Consultant Physician In Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation & Director General of the Iraqi National Spinal Cord Injuries Center NSCIC / (IBN AL-KUFF SCI HOSPITAL) – June 2003 till October 2005.
- Consultant and Head of Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation Department July 2000- till June 2003 in NSCIC.
- Specialist Rheumatology , Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation -March 1st 1991 –until June 2000, National Spinal Cord Injuries Center (IBN AL-KUFF SCI HOSPITAL)
- Specialist and Head of Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Medicine Department, Dec. 30th 1989 – Feb. 28th 1991, Tammooz Hospital
- Post graduate study for M. Sc. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Feb. 1987 till Aug. 1989(Faculty of Medicine /Ain Shams University. Cairo Egypt)
- Senior House officer (SHO) includes: Sep. 2nd 1984-Feb. 1st 1987, Training in Rheumatology and Rehabilitation Medicine (Neuro-Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injuries Rehabilitation) continued in IBN AL-KUFF SCI HOSPITAL.
- House Officer (Internship) Sep.1980-Sept. 1984 in Alkarama Teaching hospital Baghdad, Alelwiya Pediatric Teaching hospital, &Al-Rashid Teaching Hospital.
- Lecturer in College of Medicine / University of Baghdad.
since 1994 till 2005: Giving lectures in Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation
6 hours / week for both Post Graduate students (Diploma in Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation) and 5th and 6th years under graduate students.
In charge and Responsible:
- For the 3 months / year Intensive course (Theoretical and clinical) in Spinal Cord Injury Management and Rehabilitation in Ibn Al-Kuff Spinal Cord injuries Rehabilitation Hospital for post graduate students in Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation from both: College of Medicine, University of Baghdad and University of Mosul.
- Theses submitted as partial fulfillment for Degree of Diploma in Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation. College of Medicine / University of Baghdad.
- Conservative and Surgical Management of Pressure Sores in Iraqi Spinal Cord Injured patients.
- Heterotopic Ossification in Spinal Cord Injuries
- One M.Sc thesis is in public Health:
- College of Medicine University of Baghdad.
- Late Onset Complications of Spinal Cord Injuries.
Member in the Examining Committees:
- For the post graduate students
- Diploma in Rheumatology and Medical Rehabilitation.
- Emirates Medical Association – UAE
- Emirates Neuroscience Society (ENS)
- Emirates Neurology Society (EMINS)
- Emirates Osteoporosis Society (EOS)
- International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF)
- Emirates Society of Rheumatology (ESR)
- Iraqi International Medical Association (IIMA)
- International Spinal Cord Society (ISCoS).
Formerly known as: International Medical Society of Paraplegia (IMSOP).
- International Continence Society (ICS)
- International Society Of Physical And Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM)
- Iraqi Society for Rehabilitation Arthritis and Disabled Welfare (ISRADW).Member in the Board
- Iraqi Fertility Society (IFS)
Participation in Medical Conferences as Speaker:
- 6th Middle East Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference 27th-28th October 2013 Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi UAE.
- IOF World Wide Conference of Osteoporosis Patients Societies May 31st-June 2nd 2013 Helsinki Finland.
- 14th Dubai Spine Conference 9th-11th April 2013 Dubai UAE.
- Medical Sciences Award Of Excellence Spinal Cord Injuries Rehabilitation in Iraq
From The American Institute of Biography 2011
- AWARD OF MERIT IN REHABILITATION
- MEDAL OF MERIT IN REHABILITATION.
To: IBN AL-KUFF Military Center for Rehabilitation / Iraq – 1994
From : Arab Veterans and War Victims Union
Patent on an Invention
- Name of patent: Electrically Assisted Ejaculator (EAE)
- Patentor: Central System for Speicification and Quality Control. Ministers Council. Baghdad IRAQ.