The gastroenterologist chooses medicines to treat disorders, or he opts for surgery or advises the patient on his eating habits.
WHAT IS GASTROENTEROLOGY?
Gastroenterology is the field of medicine that focuses on the health of the digestive system. Physicians in this field specialize in diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the digestive tract, such as esophageal or colon cancer.
WHAT HAPPENS AT A GASTROENTEROLOGY CLINIC?
At Northwest Gastroenterology Clinic, we will use the latest techniques and technology to diagnose and treat your gastrointestinal disorders.
WHAT DISEASES DO YOU TREATat AL Moosa Day Surgery?
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Peptic Ulcer & Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Oesophago
- Gastro duodenoscopy
- Sigmoidoscopy & Colonoscopy
- Gall Bladder Diseases
- Cancer screening
- Git Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Hepatitis
- Follow-up of Liver Transplant Patients
- Percutaneous needle Liver Biopsy