Dr. Hisham AbdelBaki
Dr. Hisham is an expert hip and knee surgeon, with 30 years of experience in orthopedic surgery. He is dedicated to help his patients enjoy an active pain-free life and has excellent experience in the field of joint replacement.
Consultant of Orthopedic Surgery, Ain Shams University
Head of the Orthopedic Department, Nasser Institute Hospital
Consultant of Orthopedic Surgery, Dubai
- Bachelor of Medicine MBBCh, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 1986
- Master’s Degree in Orthopedic Surgery, Faculty of Medicince, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 1991
- MD in Orthopedic Surgery, Faculty of Medicince, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 1995
Dr. Hisham is specialized in adult hip and knee reconstruction including:
- Hip and knee joint replacement
- Arthroscopic treatment of the knee
- Correction of lower limb deformities
- Ain Shams University, since 1988 up till now.
- Nasser institute hospital since 1998 up till now as Consultant, head of the joint replacement unit, and currently, the head of the orthopedic department (100 beds)
- AlMOOSA CLINICS & DAY SURGERY CENTER